[Spridgets] NO LBC - NEW RAY STEVENS SONG

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Fri Jan 8 09:27:06 MST 2010

Gotta love Ray Stevens!  My favorite local (now nationally syndicated) talk
show hosts, Quinn & Rose (website: www.warroom.com), use a Ray Stevens song
as the theme for their "tax heads-up" segments ("I believe if 10% is good
enough for Jesus, then it oughta be enough for Uncle Sam").  Lefties should
definitely avoid Quinn & Rose ("liberalism means standing on your head and
telling the rest of the world it's upside-down").   NOTHING TO SEE HERE,
MOVE ALONG!!!
Stevens is certainly a very creative & talented guy.  Never bought any of
his 45s, but I've always enjoyed his work.
Thanks.
Bud Osbourne