[Spridgets] alternator conversion help needed

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Thu Jan 7 16:27:34 MST 2010

that is the case. the "festiva" alternator does NOT fit the 74 midget. the 2 upper bracket are fine but the bottom one is so far out at 180 deg. from the top that it makes contact with the motor mount and cannot be attached to the lower bolt no matter what the span on the bottom bracket it would have to be shaped like a "w" to get over the motor mount.

so I returned it and ordered another one from autozone since pep boys doesn't carry the fiesta from 19080 that does fit. I'll let you know how that works when I get it next week.
Ryan
'74 midget