[Spridgets] alternator conversion help needed

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Thu Jan 7 12:42:02 MST 2010

Ryan,
         The historically "straighter" swap is with a Ford
FIESTA.  They used a Bosch alternator with the same fitment
attributes as the Lucas.  (Fiesta made by Ford of Germany using the
British Ford 1600 engine, basically. Hence the easier interchange.)
         I'm pointing this out as you may have been wanting the
Fiesta, but the local parts guy didn't have it in his computer.
         Now.... if you really DO want the (Korean) Festiva
alternator to work... I can dig up the wiring info for you.
         Peter C
==