[Spridgets] paging Peter C

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 08:31:31 MST 2010

I have two Nissans. Early in our marriage, my wife and I had an old
Datsun 310 that run for ever and ever. I even put together a second
310, out of two wrecked ones, and it ran a long while also. When I
wanted something newer for the 70 mile drive every day, I settled on
Nissan, as I have had good luck with them. I have not, however; had
good luck with Fords, so I will never own another.
Franks opinion, I would guess, would be the exact opposite of mine....

Brad

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 8:40 AM, Michael Rowe <mdrowe at optonline.net> wrote:
>> the Japanese cars seem to be built for people who really don't care or
>> don't even like cars.
>
> There are more people like this than there are like us. B Everyone in my
> family except me is like this. B  And I guess anyone who has to drive daily
> in rush-hour traffic will get like this pretty quickly. B "Driving" cars
were
> never intended for the standard suburban daily commute.
>
> Michael Rowe
> Support Team.Net B http://www.team.net/donate.html
>
> Suggested annual donation $12.75
>
> You are subscribed as tequila.brad at gmail.com