[Spridgets] paging Peter C

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Tue Jan 5 19:21:02 MST 2010

Ouch!  Bet that one really hurt.  I have a niece that had a Jetta GLX VR6.
She pulled forward over one of those cement parking place stops and knocked
a small hole in the oil pan.  To my shock, VW replaced the engine under
warranty!  While running over that concrete lump certainly constituted a
"blonde moment" (and she's very blonde), she had the smarts to charm VW out
of a new engine.
Bud Osbourne