[Spridgets] The skinny on Zicam (NO LBC)

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 11:36:14 MST 2010

Okay...  The dope on Zicam (straight from a pharmacists mouth and checked
through the FDA) is that *Zicam Cold Remedy* formulation was ordered pulled
last June by the FDA for the reasons mentioned previously in this thread.
The other Zicam formulations (Sinus, Allergy, Cold & Flu...etc) are still on
the market and have caused no known problems when used according tot he
manufacturers directions. We use the Allergy Relief formulation. Our
daughter's hospital never used the *Zicam Cold Remedy* and they still don't.
That is not the formulation she and the doctors use and recommend.

Long story short, any Zicam product you see on the shelves today is safe
when used properly. End of story.
--
Cheers!!
Jim