[Spridgets] Zicam (NO LBC)

Edmund Conen conen at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 4 19:17:20 MST 2010

  I should have mentioned that the bad effects only happened to me when using
the oral mist.  -No- problems with the nasal gel at all.
  And, the
taste/smell never went -completely- away, but was definitely affected, but
-only- when using the oral mist.
  Medicines affect everyone differently.
-One- of the reasons for all the warnings. ;-)  And that's why they always say
to "discontinue use immediately" if any of "these symptoms" appear. :-)  Some
people don't pay attention. ;-)
  Ed in NC

--- On Mon, 1/4/10, WFO Herb
<froggi60 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ed,
> Thanks for your personal experiences with
Zicam.
>  You confirmed what the warning was about;
> "...everything tasted
bad or had no taste...".
>  Interesting the way each affected you.
>
> Glad