[Spridgets] 97 Mercury Sable, no LBC But a car question

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 28 18:15:14 MST 2010

Of course, if you own stock in Ford Motor Company, you probably appreciate
them insulating you from losses due to lawsuits.

Maybe they learned something from the days of exploding pickups that their
bean counters decided would be cheaper to incinerate a few more people than
fix their defective trucks.

Not sorry if this offends your sensitivities.  In fact, I don't care.

LAD