[Spridgets] 97 Mercury Sable, no LBC But a car question

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Feb 28 15:17:03 MST 2010

I just picked up a 97 Mercury Sable sedan that runs perfect but has a
brake pipe leak.
And a few other minor issues.
My major question is the signals. They do not work and the fuse is good.
Everything else works on this car except the brakes, washers, 4 ways, etc.
The owners manual is a joke, I can figure out how to change a bulb, wash
a car, change a tire and fill it up with gas.
Are car buyers today that stupid we have to give them 6 pages on how to
change a tire, 4 of those pages are for safety!
What about turn signals? They don't work, and it's not the bulbs or fuse.
The hazard fuse is good too but the hazards don't work either.
And the fuse for the "Accessory stalk" is good since the signals and
wipers are on this stalk. The wipers work.
Any body have any ideas?
Also, it will be for sale when fixed if anybody wants a nice looking
light blue car.
136,000 miles. $1500

--
Frank Clarici