[Spridgets] Nice 59 on ebay, question on filter

Paul Herder george.brokaw at cox.net
Sun Feb 28 07:22:16 MST 2010

I think this discussion is for two DIFFERENT things!

One, Lin started this discussion with where the FILTER is located.  I
believe (but is probably wrong) that she mis-wrote about the fuel pump when
Dave asked where the fuel pump was and took this discussion of fuel filters
in a whole new direction.

The rest are discussing where the FUEL PUMP is located.

A filter cannot be run from the cam and the mechanical fuel pump cannot be
run from the engine if the mechanical fuel pump is located in the rear!

YMMV, I haven't had my coffee yet... yada, yada, yada... Oh heck, I don't
drink coffee! :rolleyes:

Paul