[Spridgets] Car Hauler Tires

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 15:53:24 MST 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Deikis, John G <John.Deikis at va.gov> wrote:
I think if you find a D-cell battery has been welded into a frame rail
during a Friday afternoon assembly run, you can be pretty sure it was
built by the UAW in Michigan.  ;-)

You have it all wrong John! They don't weld batteries to the frame...
They weld up all the holes in the frame with the battery loose inside
so it rattles around to p!ss off the owner!!! I had a Crown Vic
cruiser that was sabatoged from the factory. The PS pump ferrel was
filed so it would leak, the radiator had a pin hole in it where it
could not be seen, the overheat lamp was wired into a different
circuit, the analog temp gauge had a pin in it so it would not go over
the proper temp, the rings were all lined up so it would blow a quart
of oil out every 350 miles, etc! It went back to the dealer 7 times in
7600 miles before they replaced the engine.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye