[Spridgets] Sprite Stripes

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 10:51:17 MST 2010

Larry Miller said:

Some combos.......http://tinyurl.com/yeeptld

Larry,

as Frank is EYEtalian, don't think that swedish stripes would work. :-)
I always liked the look of the wide stripe on the BE that started out at the
edge of the grille and narrowed as it went between the headlights.

RickEven with the Speedwell hood that might look good with Silver stripes.
Or, triple stripe offset to one side, fat middle and 2 thin side,
or, maybe something a little different like,
angled from headlight over hood to opposite rocker panel,
or from headlight over whole car to opposite taillight?
or something kinda like Dan Walters did with his 63,
a red hashmark(s) over one of the fenders with silver or white center  or
offset stripe?
I think you should definitely keep the Austin Healey stripe cutout in whatever
stripe you do.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!