[Spridgets] Car lift

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 24 06:53:06 MST 2010

This type that comes out of the floor?

http://www.wohr-parking.co.uk/parking_lifts.html

I imagine that you're talking about the huge centre post that comes out of the
floor.

I think you should keep it and either raise the ceiling/roof in your garage or
consider lowering the floor, even if only for the mounting points.  At eight
feet though, I doubt that it would be possible to store one car over another.