[Spridgets] Priceless (No LBC)

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Wed Feb 24 04:28:59 MST 2010

Well as I recall, the Cowsills did a bastardization of the song(1969) after it
was on Broadway (1968) from the Public THeater off-Broadway (1967).

So PHHHTTTTT on ya.

Larry

On Feb 23, 2010, at 9:06 PM, Jay wrote:

> Boys,
>
> I know you're getting excited and might be inclined to lose all reason, but
> let's not pollute this list with references to the Cowsills .
>
> Thanks,
>
> jay

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams