[Spridgets] Priceless (No LBC)

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 23 19:33:29 MST 2010

From: "Frank" <spritenut at comcast.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 7:55 PM
To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net>
Cc: "Larry Macy" <lmacy at phillymgclub.com>; "Jim Johnson"
<bmwwxman at gmail.com>; <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Priceless (No LBC)

Larry Daniels wrote:
> Gimme a head with hair. long beautiful hair, shining, gleaming, streaming,
> flaxen, waxen.
>
> Minor mistake, but....

I must be as old as you guys because I thought something was wrong when
the real-real-real Larry posted that.
But I can tell you from meeting both of you, Larry Macy has more hair
than a bunch of us all together, ;)
I wouldn't call it shining, gleaming, but streaming, for sure.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

Oh, thank you, Frank.   You and Macy are two of the little bunch of people
who don't understand how we all get the same number of hormones and how some
of you guys waste them by using them to grow hair....

I won't embarrass you by telling you how the rest of us use them.

LAD