[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 33, Issue 64 SO CAL BBQ

Bob Gardner rdgard at cox.net
Tue Feb 23 11:43:10 MST 2010

 Hi,

 I got this from John.  He is kind enough to host a LBC/Bugeye BBQ at this
house a week from Saturday, Mar 6th.

Anyone welcome, bring any interesting car if you can. If not, bring LBC
stories and/or pix.

See John's post below for details.  Pass the word around.

See Ya There.

Cheers,

Bob

Hi all, I have been out of town but still can pass along the who, what,
where, when, why, etc. for the Bugeye BBQ.Who: Just about anyone who hears
it is welcome, but the idea is to get together the lil' British car owners
and their cars that leak oil and sit low to the ground. Bugeyes, big
Healeys, MGs, Morris Minors, and Austin Americas and what ever other lil'
English car I may have left out are all welcome. Please RSVP so I have a
rough idea of how many will be there. What: An ole' fashioned BBQ. Nothin'
fancy. Exactly what we will BBQ will be announced, but probably chicken,
ribs and maybe steak. Yes, you can offer to bring something. I will gladly
accept food, beer or vino.Where: Mi casa. Thats my house for all you who
speak little Spanish. 6857 Tanzanite Dr., Carlsbad, Ca 92009 There is a gate
and you need to use the directory to dial me up. My last name is Felt.When:
Sat. March 6th 2:00pm til closing time....
Why: Why not? Its not a car show or a cruise, just a casual get together.
Its always good to see the face behind the email, ok, well maybe its not
always pretty to see the face, but what the heck.
John Felt -cell 760 683 4551

Robert D. Gardner

Gardner Productions LLC
Film and Video Production since 1978