[Spridgets] check this out

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sun Feb 21 07:05:23 MST 2010

A week later,

I did not know that about the 74 1/2 Midgets. Or if I did, I forgetted.

I know there is a class of MGB GT's that are rated as extra special since they
are 74 1/2 and have rubber bumpers, but there is NOT a 75 MGB GT to be had,
while there are '75, and later, Midgets with 1500's. We should seek out and
praise the owners of those exceedingly rare 74 1/2 cars.

Rather than be a BH about it ;-)

Larry