[Spridgets] New Mini Pricing

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Wed Feb 17 19:32:52 MST 2010

I've never been comfortable with cars from other dealerships for that very
reason.

For some reason, (well I know the reason. It is because they are driving a car
they don't own.) lot boys and dealer personnel drive  new cars recklessly

My '10 Cooper was delivered with 8 miles. I was never so relieved.

jay

--- On Wed, 2/17/10, rrengineer @dslextreme.com <rrengineer at dslextreme.com>