[Spridgets] Progress pictures.

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Wed Feb 17 18:31:44 MST 2010

<< I've been considering Spitfire latches for my car but am
thinking of reversing them, putting the latches in the kick panels
inside, rather than on the bonnet itself. That would give a
smooth exterior finish >>

I do LIKE that idea, Chris !!!  Besides, it would open you "field of
selection" for latches ?!?!?  Besides, if you 'notice' Frank's ARE
crooked !!!!!

<< and a little bit of security (ha ha) for the underhood area. >>

WHY would you have the top erected ?!?!?  Besides,
they [latches] would just be something ELSE that
'crooks' would NEVER figure out !!!!   LOL

Ed

PS:  Frank, just yanking yer chain !!!  LOL  GREAT job !!