[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Bugeye - Electric Fuel Pump Question

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at msn.com
Tue Feb 16 06:51:33 MST 2010

Go into any of the Spridget Haynes or other manuals to see the location of the factory electric fuel pump.

It is located just forward of the RH rear wheel, attached to the OUTSIDE the rear
scuttle, that 1/2 piece rising vertically from the rear floor to the bottom of the rear cockpit deck.

If anybody else can help me out here in better explaining it's location, please feel free!

CB