[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: Parade duty..

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Mon Feb 15 11:57:18 MST 2010

Thanks for the warm fuzzy's guys, I need 'em all right now.  I
couldn't take my dear wife out for Valentines.  and if weren't for the
flowers I sent her on her finishing 30 years teaching I would be
sleeping outside.. in the snow..!!

Let's see, the "Creeping Crud" is where you nose starts to run a
little on day one accompanied with the I'm-about-to-sneeze burning
sensation...

Day two sees more running nose but no other symptoms..

Day three through about day 7 total sinus blockage without use of
Afrin or other nasty product.  (Ya know it's bad when the 12 hour
Afrin only works for 3 hours)  Inability to breathe except through
mouth, difficulty sleeping, sinus headaches, etc.

Day 8 through day 16ish hacking cough accompanied by rales  (kinda
gurgling sound when you breathe) to again keep you from sleeping well.

Generally poor outlook on life and lack of desire to work on cars is
the early symptoms..  ;-)

Lester