[Spridgets] favorite tools iin shop

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 14 09:48:33 MST 2010

They're are many other tools that I like in the garage,
and although I haven't used it in the garage, one of the best tool
investments I have made was a pressure washer.
Immensely useful for cleaning soooo many things,
House, driveway, parts, deck,  cars and on and on.
Mine is gas powered, 2500 psi w different tips.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!