[Spridgets] check this out

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sun Feb 14 06:19:55 MST 2010

Hmmm, you all are slipping, No one noticed it is NOT a 74. Last I checked, the
74 was not blessed with the rubber bumpers.

Larry

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Complete-Parts-Car_W0QQitemZ320487126492QQcmdZ
> ViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item4a9e8575dc
> Suggested annual donation $12.75
>
> You are subscribed as racerbob70 at yahoo.com
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

> Suggested annual donation $12.75
>
> You are subscribed as lmacy at phillymgclub.com
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.

Dorothy Parker