[Spridgets] favorite tools iin shop

Leo S 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Sat Feb 13 20:13:28 MST 2010

    While working on the project BE today I got to thinking (yea I know...
that was dangerous) about what tools have become virtually indespensable to
me.  First and foremost is my compressor and bead blast cabinet.  Without it I
would quit working on old cars.  I bought it almost 20 years ago used (Quincy
325 capable of 23 cfm @ 130 psi and an Econo-line floor standing bead blasting
cabinet) and have never touched the compressor head till this week when I
replaced an unloader gasket.  TOTALLY USA made back when companies made tools
to last a lifetime.  So what are others favorite tools...like tools you
couldnt do without and who made them?

Leo