[Spridgets] youtube; weather broadcast meteorologist freaks out

Dan Dwelley maine2me at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 17:24:36 MST 2010

Typical for the area. I remember seeing plow trucks down ther dmping pure salt on 6" of snow with the plows up in the air! DUH!!!It helps to scrape off the excess first! Then again...most of the plow folks have so little experience using a plow, they cant calculate the additional length to the front of the truck. I've seen this while living in Alexandria, VA. (oops...just took out a street sign and the side of that parked car!! :o))

My first wintr in Va....they forcasted for 2-3" of snow. and promptly closed all schools!...BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED TO SNOW!! After spending many years there...I could see why! The lion share of the drivers still want to drive 75 mph! eeeekkkkkkk!!!

albeit...we still have some of those types of drivers here in Maine!

Good luck with the other 6-12". it has been sunny and nice up here in Maine! It was around 40 degrees today and sunny...a regular heat wave!! :o))

Dan