[Spridgets] Parade duty..

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Mon Feb 8 08:15:12 MST 2010

I sent a compilation of replies to the guy who got me in this, here is
his answer:

Lester, Enjoyed your email, If you find the pyts in the picture, sign
me up for a car wash also.  I sat on the back of the MGA and it popped
in.  Fortunately it popped back out without and damage.  We have
decided to have the Pete the Pilot mascot sit in the passenger seat
instead.  Your pyt passenger may be changed to Bobby.  After reading
about overheating I may hook my Jag electric fan in front of the
radiator of the mga and hook it straight to the battery.  What do you
think? Bob

FYI, Bobby is his 6'8" tall heavy son, a great fencer but he barely
fits in the MGA (he has to take the seat cushion out and in now way is
a PYT..  this is looking worse and worse...

;-)

Lester