[Spridgets] Looking For Some Parts

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Sun Feb 7 13:10:45 MST 2010

     I am looking for a good re-chromeable front grill for a Bugeye.  Also
looking for a decent pair of lower A-arms with the holes for a sway bar
installation.  Presently I have the original Bugeye A-arms with no holes or
reinforcement. Also, you guys that are running single HIF66 carbs on your
1275, what are you using for a throttle cable.  I bought a cable from APT
that is intended for use in a Mini, so it is a little short, but the carb
end slides into the bracket on the carb like it should.  The other end just
flops in and out of the fitting on the footwell.  Like something better.
Contact me off list.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2