[Spridgets] Thirty two inches!

dwoerpel at wi.net dwoerpel at wi.net
Sat Feb 6 07:22:42 MST 2010

East Coasters,

Hunker down and pretend it's just another day in Wisconsin!!  ;-)
LAD, PPP, Grasshopper, Flounder, and Dave L. just cringed because they
think I just jinxed us and now we'll get the big one!  Ed, you're hanging
in your shop right?

Linda, take some video!!

Going to the outdoor Badger hockey games today!  now if the wind would die
down it should be warm at 30*F.

Dave W.
59 :{)