[Spridgets] No LBC - Heading for warm weather!!!

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:53:35 MST 2010

The weather folks are predicting a bunch of bad stuff coming in my
area tomorrow so I'm bailing for Florida. Just so you know that I am
not just rubbing it in, I'll offer the foldout for anyone who wants to
join me! I have a studio condo in Ormand Beach (next door to Daytona
Beach) from Sat. 2/6 to the following Sat. 2/13. The resort is the
Ocean East right on A1A. I have stayed there before and it is a nice
place.

1st come, 1st served! I can pick you up at the airport if need be.

P.S. The pier fishing was good in Nov. so I think it should be good
this week too.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye