[Spridgets] Top dollar/Nice bugeye

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Wed Feb 3 19:43:22 MST 2010

Leo S wrote:
> It just is not fair Frank.  you are lowballing all those restores out
> there by building your cars with parts aquired at pre-70's prices.
> Havent you herd of price increases on pre-held inventory, after all
> you have to factor in the cost of storage;

Oh yeah, storage, 12 years ago I bought an $800 Midget, no drive train,
no interior. And I have been paying $100 a month storage or about 14,000
dollars to store the 800 buck car.
Anybody wanna give me 15k for a project? Looks about as nice as the
$12000 Hawaiian  Sprite :)
Ok so I'll ask 50k for the Bugeye but I'll take 10.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ