[Spridgets] Rockers

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Wed Feb 3 11:29:11 MST 2010

Two sizes of roller rockers are sold by "The Doctor."  With my cam, one provides 0.347" lift and the other provides 0.392"   The former cost half of the latter because they are slide-ons for the stock rocker assembly.  Vizard shows relatively little improvement in performance for valve lifts above 0.350" and my machinist points out there is little sense in higher lift if the head can't breath enough.

What are your thoughts on choice of rockers for a "warm" 1310 street engine?

Michael Rowe
Aspiring engine builder