[Spridgets] 948

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:49:45 MST 2010

I have this 948 that I have been yakking about. .  it is under a wood pile
along side of my house. .  surface rust but serviceable.  64k miles on it.

I live in Vacaville which is 40 miles West of Sacramento.

Anyone in the area - or if you know someone in the area. .  25 bucks to take
it. .  and you pull it out of the wood pile (bad back with two surgeries and
one more to go).

Also have a valve cover for it.  The engine should turn over no problem.
The engine never had any issues, it just fell victim to the typical 1275cc
replacement thing.

Kirk