[Spridgets] Maniflow

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Tue Feb 2 12:36:23 MST 2010

I just got a Stage II exhaust manifold from Maniflow for $120 and an HIF6 inlet manifold with vacuum take-offs added for $82 plus $55 shipping.  The Mo$$ price for an LCB manifold, not Maniflow, is $420 plus shipping.  It is gorgeous to look at and will require some enlarging of ports to match.  If you are in the market, this appears to be a great buy.

Before someone asks (read "criticizes"), I need the vacuum ports because my $50 HIF6 carb is from a Harley Chopper and has no vacuum take-offs.  It does have a cool brass primer pump, though.

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
'60 Sprite kit
Long Island, NY