[Spridgets] Hawaiian Dream aka Sprite on ebay

brown dan na7db at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 22:33:50 MST 2010

I sent the guy a quick note "maybe $1,200".

He answered me with a Big  NO.

It is amazing what some folks place on ebay and the prices they think they are
worth.

One guy kept putting up an MGB that showed obvious fire damage in the photos.
After about 3 rounds of low bids he put it up without the fire damage photos.

My favorite irk is the folks who put up VW Fake TD's and near real TD prices.
It is beyond me why anyone would want a Fake at any price.

Dan

72 Midget
73 MGB
53 TD