[Spridgets] Really?

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 13:49:31 MST 2010

Nope.  Definitely and Aussie accent.  I was married to a Cockney lass - born
within sound of Bow Bells. The accent is quite different when heard side by
side...

Wait a minute....   We must really be bored!!  Here we are discussing a
talking cartoon lizard on a TV commercial......    Aaaaarggghhhhh!!!!

Cheers!!
Jim