[Spridgets] Rally stuff was Looking for an Education - Indirect LBC content

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Mon Feb 1 08:30:31 MST 2010

umm.. getting lost on a Pro-Rally is VERY dangerous.  It's pretty much
the only time that there are fatalities.  Now I've been lost on a
gimmick rally around town, been held at gunpoint in Dallas, exceeded
the posted speed limit trying to make up time in a TSD, and have a
neat trophy, "First Place, Last to finish"..

Lester