[Spridgets] BATshi# Crazy

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Thu Dec 30 15:47:39 MST 2010

<< OK so the underside of the car was plain steel (no coating for
rust proofing?) the area just behind the seats were body color the far
back boot area nearest the tail lights were steel? >>

WHERE in the world would you get THAT idea, Lin ??  NOBODY has
said ANYTHING like that.   And back to READING & Guidelines !!!

<< My bugeye has a black-ish color to it in the far boot area. >>

And there is a pic of a GOLD Frogeye in Cars For Sale on my site.
It's NOT "correct" either.

Ed

PS:  Announcement coming soon to a List near you.