[Spridgets] PUTTING ON FLAME SUIT

Bob Gardner rdgard at cox.net
Sat Dec 25 13:19:34 MST 2010

First, I would like to ditto Leo and Cathay's comments about the list, what
a group of wonderful people that are on it, with all their help with all
kinds of cars, and for them telling me what kind of food I should like.

An extra big extra Holiday thanks to Mark Bradakis, who makes this list
possible.

I must say, that IMHO France gets a bad rap from a lot of people who just
seem to get off on bashing the French. The French have a reputation for
being rude, and I have been ruded to in Paris but I have also been ruded to
many times greater in New York than in Paris.  I think that being rude is a
big city thing rather than a French thing.  Paris is one of the most
beautiful cities in the world And one of the cleanest also.  And when you
get outside of Paris, the people are as warm and friendly as anywhere.

I love all kinds of food, but French food is done with real art and care and
a fantastic range  of subtle flavors.   (donning flame suit now).

I spent a month in Provence area and the people could not have been nicer to
us.  Even in little villages and shops, speaking no French was never a
problem, even if they did not speak English, a big smile, some hand signals,
a laugh, a little great wine and some cheese,  and we all got a long great!

Besides, I can find nothing wrong with oral sex!

I don't post to this list very often but have been around quite a while,
even before the "Buster-Cluster", which many of you have a copy of the DVD I
made.

I think I would like to donate the $12.75 to the keep the list going strong
.  How do I do that? Do you accept pay pal?  Or do I send a check to
somewhere?

Merry Christmas and have a fun and safe New Years.

Cheers,

Bob in San Diego

Robert D. Gardner

Gardner Productions LLC