[Spridgets] Renault Dauphine

Dave KK7SS kk7ss at frontier.com
Sat Dec 25 12:47:51 MST 2010

My oldest boy is married to a French lady. They both live and work on Paris (he maintains in-flight entertainment systems on Boeing's and AirBuses at Orly)
They called me this morning...

You gotta love "les Flics" (French Police; They towed my Daughter-in-laws car last night - Christmas eve - for being "illegally" parked !  She can get it back on Monday after paying a 150 Euro fine.

Also, he told me there are no winter tires to be had in Paris... they've been sent to Germany! So they're driving to grandma's house, in the snow, on summer tires!

Vive le Europena Union...

Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig

'65 Sprite - in process