[Spridgets] Merry Christmas to all

cathey speichinger cathe125 at suddenlink.net
Sat Dec 25 00:38:16 MST 2010

Wanted to drop a Merry Christmas wish from mr and my wife to all on the
list.  It has been some year around here but the list has been a constant
source of knowledge and humor from the off topic banter even while I have
been in lurk mode.  Most of all I would like to thank our list owner Mark J.
Bradakis for providing the means to develop the develop such great
friendships with which to share our love for our LBC's.  Santa had better be
nice to MarkJ  .

Merry Christmas to all and Blessings in the New Year

Leo & Cathey