[Spridgets] Speaking of Hood, Fenders, complete Front clip for a Spridget

James Gruber thistle_3619 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 09:25:30 MST 2010

Since I converted to a BE Front End for Bugsy my '68 Sprite I've got a decent
bonnet, 2 front fenders, front fascia, and grille for a Spridget taking up
room in my garage that I would like to find a home for. Painted already in
Rustoleum Green. Rust fixed, with some care and a little more effort could go
from 10 footer to 3 footer appearance wise. Not perfect but Bugsy is a 40+
y.o. driver not a trailer queen.

Funds go towards engine rebuilding fund or new project fund. I need the room
in my shop for another project if I can get a BE deal to come together. Open
to offers. Pics available.

Located in Dayton, OH