[Spridgets] Top Gear

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 20:42:34 MST 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Billy Zoom <billyzoom at billyzoom.com> wrote:
Any Renault moving under it's own power sounds suspicious. They
probably staged the whole thing.

I had a 1968 R-10 that I bought from one of the world's first "Buy
Here Pay Here" lots for $125. It had a broken clutch cable so I
bumpstarted it in 1st and shifted it at speed to get it home. Put a
cable in and drive it for a good while before selling it for a profit.
It was a decent POS! I wish that I had it back so I could give it to
my kids so they would quit bitching about the A/C not working...

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye