[Spridgets] rotisserie

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 22 14:41:12 MST 2010

Yep--go to Gerald's site and the plans are there. I drew them and sent them in years ago. I built the rollover frame from plans that were sent to me by the late Dr. Ray Gibbons and redrew them for submission on Gerald's Garage site. Easy to build and super easy to use. The idea and plans for the casters are mine.

--David C.
THE SENILITY PRAYER : Grant me the senility to forget the people
I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
The eyesight to tell the difference.