[Spridgets] TOP GEAR USA STYLE

Bob Gardner rdgard at cox.net
Wed Dec 22 12:12:47 MST 2010

I agree with most of you.  I actually like Tanner, he fills the Hamster roll
quite well.  Of course that is not to say that the US show has to have the
same kind of hosts on it as the UK. (but the UK show really works well)!

How about making a list of our "dream team" to host the show.

My first thought would be Andy Rooney for the curmudgeon. Then either one
(or both of the tappet brothers) and then Tanner.

Then Trevor brought up Drew Carey.  That is actually a good choice.  Andy
Rooney would not do it anyway. Jay Leno would be great but he would not do
it either.

How about this, Tanner, one of the Tappet Brothers and Danika Patrick?  It
would be an interesting dynamic to see Danika whip tanners ass all the time.
Could be some nice interaction and also some good visuals.

I think that is my dream team!

I have heard that all of the original UK shows were better than the USA
clones, but I haven't seen any of them except parts of the talent shows.

It is really raining down the hill here in SD.  3 inches here at my place
and I have about 10-15 leaks in my shop and 2 bad ones in my house. Guess I
should have fixed them last time it rained, way back in the late '90's.  lol

Cheers,

Bob

Robert D. Gardner
Gardner Productions LLC