[Spridgets] No LBC.... Antique tools we love on eBay....and I now have a free lathe : )

Paul Van Wig pvanwig at me.com
Tue Dec 21 06:42:47 MST 2010

Thats cool have part of a bench top drill press like that one
On Dec 21, 2010, at 3:37 AM, Linda Grunthaner wrote:

 Check it out if you love tools : )

http://cgi.ebay.com/1930-Walter-Guilder-Model-Builder-Lathe-Collection-Rare-/120659865779?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c17e370b3

I have always loved tools and my 8 years in the old fassion hardware store
made the love stronger but now I am more interested in antique tools and
learning how to use them. I will check with my school (Monmouth County
Vocational School District) to find a machinist program because tools are
fun! And you guys are the only people I know who understand that ; )

Lin
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums