[Spridgets] 59 Sprite in Sac - Craig's List

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 19:04:32 MST 2010

I am not going to buy it.  . I really am tighter on funds than what I
thought and it would have to be such a screaming deal to do so . . I would
re-sell it if the deal allowed with no fear of having a difficult time
putting it back on the market and getting a profit out of it.

The idea that it is "original" is what interested me . . but no doubt what
is "original" in most people's minds can be pretty far off the mark.  I am
still a bit swayed by my curiosity and although I am not hip on what to look
for in terms of originality, pics to the list would reveal what the car
actually is all about.

I had planned to be in Sac (about 45 miles East of where I live) on Friday
but some things came up that were unavoidable which caused me to get
sidelined.

If the car is still for sale, I am going to make a run to Sac on most likely
Tuesday and I will try to see it.  I was told that the owner is home all
day.  . having been laid off from his job.

My guess is that it will still be for sale as this is such a strong buyers
market for items like this, especially before Christmas.

More to come. . .

Kirk

PS
Maybe if I send some pics to "Bugeye Guy" he could confirm originality!
LOL. .  . (I don't think so). . .