[Spridgets] No LBC School won't allow Christmas in my classroom, how to get around that.

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Sun Dec 19 12:29:33 MST 2010

Lin,

This is what happens in our politically correct society. Textbooks are actually being rewritten to eliminate all mention of the Christian founders of our country.

Previous political and social wrongs are being over corrected to the extent that basic civil liberties are being stolen from certain segments of society. The Equal Rights Amendment was only the beginning. While the law was sorely needed at the time it was imposed, there should have been an expiration date built into it. Now it is merely promoting mediocrity. In house promotions are based upon racial and sexual quotas, rather than actual qualifications for the position.

It is long past time for the silent majority to speak out against the very vocal minority. Freedom of speech only extends so far as it does not offend someone of a minority group. Minorities may speak freely, with no consequences applied because they are members of a protected class.

My extended family only shops at stores that advertise Christmas. We make every effort to tell the store manager why we have chosen their store to shop in, and write letters to the corporate office.

If we want our liberties back, we must fight for them. I would go to Saint Vinnie's and buy the most garish Christmas sweater you can find. I also have trouble picturing you in a dress.

Kate