[Spridgets] No LBC School won't allow Christmas in my classroom, how to get around that.

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Dec 19 11:02:37 MST 2010

On 12/19/2010 11:37 AM, John Innis wrote:
>   This country was founded on the principle that
> everyone is free to practice whatever religion they want, including no
> religion at all.  For modern Christians to claim they are being
> persecuted kinda pisses me off.

I don't think any Christian thinks he's being persecuted.
The "holiday" which happens to Christmas is a NATIONAL holiday.
So if you live in this nation, one nation UNDER GOD, (anybody's God)
and you want to express your feelings towards me about the upcoming
"holiday" say the damn word.
If you want to shop for goods which everyone knows will be gifts, call
them what they are.
Nobody gives anybody gifts on July 4th, THAT is a holiday.
I guarantee that the people who want the word Christmas removed will be
the first to bitch if THEY had to work that day.
The point is why do 1% of the people have to ruin it for the other 99%?
I will do my part to make it right again.
I did buy a toy at a store and when the check out girl said she was not
allowed to say Christmas, I promptly walk out the exit and back in the
entrance to return the gift I bought because it was a Christmas gift and
I didn't want to offend the company policy by buying something for
Christmas where the word was not allowed.
And that is exactly what I told the return girl and I said that she
should metion this to her higher ups.
--
Frank Clarici
Chinkle Bells