[Spridgets] No LBC School won't allow Christmas in my classroom, how to get around that.

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 09:39:52 MST 2010

Kansas is behind the times.  We still live in America out here. We say
"Merry Christmas". Our Jewish, African-American, Asian, Arab, Athiest &
Agnostic citizens aren't offended. They celebrate the holiday with us and
don't give a damn what it is called. We celebrate theirs too. The wild eyed,
frantic, lunatics looking for someone or something to blame for everything
don't have a toe hold in a state where hard work and self reliance are the
coin of the realm. Tell the west Kansas cattleman or dirt farmer that feeds
the rest of the population he can't say Merry Christmas and you'll be
talking funny for the rest of your life.

Long live America. What little is left of it.

Cheers!!
Jim