[Spridgets] No LBC School won't allow Christmas in my classroom, how to get around that.

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 09:37:41 MST 2010

Except people forget that the Christians who came here first were
fleeing religious persecution in England where another group of
Christians made laws requiring that everyone practice their particular
brand of religion.  This country was founded on the principle that
everyone is free to practice whatever religion they want, including no
religion at all.  For modern Christians to claim they are being
persecuted kinda pisses me off.  No one is outlawing you wearing
whatever religious icon you want.  No one is trying to stop you from
building a church at a particular place.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/jdinnis@gmail.com